[Parentsgroup-list] Italian Sat. school scholarships available

HHF hedgehogandfox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:27:31 EST 2017

Hi all

I'm a parent in the Harvard community and my kids attend Italian school for kids (for ages 3-13) on Saturday. It's a fantastic small school, friendly community of parents (many non Italian- speakers too) and my kids have both improved their language skills and made good friends.

There are 2 scholarships available for those who are interested but not sure if they can make it work financially.

The attached flyer is in Italian as the school is for kids who already speak Italian but feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer.

Stay warm

Silvia