[Parentsgroup-list] Preschool opening and open house

Meg Rennix megrennix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:19:35 EST 2017

Hello parents,

I am a recent grad of one of Harvard's PhD programs, and I have stayed on
teaching in the Writing Program since I graduated.  Our beloved preschool,
Cambridge Nursery School, has two openings in its four year-old class for
this spring and is holding an open house on February 4 for people who might
be interested in sending their children next year.  The school is a co-op,
but the commitment is incredibly manageable (both my husband and I work,
and we have a 6 month old, and we have not found it taxing in the least).
Below is their blurb, and I'd be happy to answer questions if any arise.
We had trouble finding a place we loved to send our daughter, so I thought
I'd send this along in case it's helpful to any grad students out there!

Thanks!
Margaret

---
Cambridge Nursery School: Winter Open House

Are you looking for a preschool program for your child?

Please join us at our Winter Open House; Saturday morning, February 4th,
from 10 AM - 12 noon. The Open House will provide an opportunity to tour
our school, meet the teachers and several of our current families, and
learn about the admissions process for the 2017-2018 school year. Children
are welcome!

Cambridge Nursery School, one of the oldest parent cooperative preschool
programs in the country, has been educating young children since 1923. We
are located at 6 Hillside Place, in the Avon Hill neighborhood of North
Cambridge, a short distance from Porter Square, Harvard Square, and Davis
Square. We offer a warm, nurturing, play-based program, with an emphasis on
activities related to the natural world. We have a fenced-in, outdoor play
yard. For information or directions, please contact us at 617-547-7288
<(617)%20547-7288>, email us at: info [at] cambridgenurseryschool.org or
check our website at www.cambridgenurseryschool.org

We look forward to meeting you and your family!
---
Margaret Rennix, PhD
Preceptor in Expository Writing |
Harvard College Writing Program