[Parentsgroup-list] 1BR Apartment in Harvard Housing at Botanic Gardens Available Now

qiuyu wang qiuyu.w at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:16:22 EST 2017

Hi All,

I hope you are all enjoying a good holiday. Our family was renting a 1
bedroom apartment from Harvard Housing in the Botanic Gardens complex, at
10 Fernald Drive. It is a very child-friendly community, with two very nice
playgrounds in the compound. It is a very bright and comfortable 1 bedroom
1 bathroom apartment, the rent is a little over $2000 per month including
all utilities and internet. We loved living there!

We had to move out just now because of job relocation, so the apartment
should be available now on Harvard Housing http://huhousing.harvard.edu/
under the "Currently Available" list (their phone number is (617) 496
7827). If you happen to know somebody who may be interested, and who is
Harvard affiliate, please pass this information on.

Thank you very much, and have a great holiday,
Qiuyu

qiuyu.wang at alumni.harvard.edu