[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard/Yale Tailgate with Graduate Commons

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:36:47 EST 2016

An invitation I've been asked to forward - it looks like a fun and
affordable event!

---

GCP is hosting a Harvard/Yale tailgate with family activities, music, and
food trucks galore at our One Western Avenue property. The event ticket ($6
adult, $4 child) includes the following:

   - Your Choice of a Food Truck Entree:
      - Hot Dogs or Burger Sliders from Boston's Baddest Burger & Sandwich
      Company
      - OR Half a pizza from Stoked Wood-Fired Pizza
   - Harpoon Beer Tent and Non-alcoholic Beverages
      - One (1) alcoholic drink included per adult
      - Additional alcoholic drinks for purchase ($2 per beer, cash only)
   - Family & Sustainability-related Activities
      - Lawn Games, Gameday Photobooth
      - Football Camp Exercises, Face Painting, Crafts
      - Bottomless Hot Cocoa if you bring your own Travel Mug!

Please feel free to share with your students if it doesn’t conflict with
another event. Event tickets may be purchased here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/harvard-vs-yale-tailgate-with-graduate-commons-tickets-29385315269

---

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney