[Parentsgroup-list] Conversation about childcare services for Harvard students

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:41:56 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Below is a message from Dina Buchbinder, a student from HKS. This will be a
great meeting for discussing this important issue with students across
different graduate schools at Harvard!

*I am a 7 month pregnant HKS student. I would like to invite you to start a
new conversation about an old unresolved subject: childcare services for
Harvard students. *

*I have talked to many of you and worked with some of you to make progress
on ideas related to changing the status quo, and hopefully come up with a
more effective and affordable way to deal with this for the present and the
future.*

*Together we can find a way to change the current situation.*

*I invite you to come this Friday 25th at the Harvard Kennedy School of
Government, Faulty Dining Room L-163 from 9:00-10:00 am.*

David Romney
Co-coordinator, GSAS Student-Parents Organization