[Parentsgroup-list] (no subject)

O'Reilly, Eilis J eoreilly at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 15 10:23:04 EDT 2016

Dear Harvard Parents,
  A friend is looking for a highchair for a family in need.  Please see the message below and be in touch if you can help out.
Sincerely,  Eilis

Alissa Coggins <alissa.coggins at gmail.com> wrote:

A friend is doing OT with children through Early Intervention.  One of her families has a son with special needs.  They don't have a high chair.
I was thinking it is so helpful to have one when you need it and so great to get rid of it when you're don't. If anyone has a high chair they're
not using, I can  pick it up and drop it off.    Tx. Hope you have a great weekend.
Alissa