[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for Nanny Share

Stacy Passmore laurastacypassmore at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:09:14 EDT 2016

Hello! We have a 1-year old son and I am looking to do a nanny share when I start a masters program in August. We are in the process of moving to the Cambridge area, so we don't yet know exactly what neighborhood we will be in but it will be near Harvard. I wanted to go ahead and put out some feelers for families who might be looking to do a nanny share. We would be open to joining someone who already has a nanny, or meeting a family who is looking for a new arrangement as well. We will need full time care, but are also flexible and would be willing to share with someone who is only doing part time. Ideally, we would love to have a Spanish speaking nanny, but are flexible! Thanks, Stacy Passmore 214-288-1517

(also if anyone has other venues that they could recommend where we might be able to find more info about daycare, nanny recommendations or shares, please let me know!)