[Parentsgroup-list] Sign up your little ones to participate at the Harvard Lab for Developmental Studies!

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 25 04:00:11 EDT 2016

I want to second this invitation - we have had our daughter participate in
a number of these studies, and they have always been really interesting.
And the location is very convenient, at least for most GSAS students.

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney