[Parentsgroup-list] Do you know of any childcare options for one-year-olds?

Osiris Rankin osiris.rankin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:27:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

My son will be a one-year-old as of June 24. It will be our first year in
the area, and we're moving to Cambridge in the beginning of July.

Everything is great except I'm still looking for daycare.

Does anyone know of any daycare options that they'd recommend that may have
an opening for a 12-month-old child? Locations near Cambridge or Mass
General would be ideal. Any options that are starting in early July (or
close to that) would be great.

If you'd rather email me at osiris.rankin at gmail.com than the broadcast to
the list, then please feel free.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Sincerely,
Osiris Rankin