[Parentsgroup-list] health insurance

Katie Ericksen Baca kbaca at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 20 15:28:14 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for the helpful information! Through this, I learned
that the pediatrics benefits are changing for this coming plan year.
Details of the changes (which are in our favor) are available here for
those interested:
http://hushp.harvard.edu/academic-year-2017-benefit-changes

All the best,
Katie