[Parentsgroup-list] health insurance

Matthew Brault mbrault at g.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 17 12:23:35 EDT 2016

Both my kids are on HUSHP and they see a pediatrician with Harvard Vanguard
Medical Associates, which is in-network.
I pay a $35 co-payment for each visit and all recommended vaccines have
been covered.

Before my daughter was born, my son (and family) was in Washington, DC.  I
don't recall having a co-payment for his well-visits then. So maybe there
is a quirk in how the plan is administered differs regarding whether you
are in-residence or not that isn't mentioned in the benefits summary.

Matt Brault
--
PhD Student in Health Policy
mbrault at g.harvard.edu