[Parentsgroup-list] Experienced nanny seeking summer position (25-30 hours/week)

Rachel Slama Rachel_Slama at mail.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 14 01:15:57 EDT 2016

Dear Parents,

My daughters' former pre-school teacher (and subsequently babysitter),
Jacqui Tresca, is currently seeking a summer nanny position for 25-30 hours
per week. She is a licensed elementary school teacher and CPR certified.
She has a car.

Jacqui was our summer nanny for my two daughters (ages 2 and 4 at the time)
last summer. She is extremely responsible, loving and motivated. She
planned summer activities and local outings without my asking. She would
even bring educational projects for the kids. My kids did not attend camp
and she kept them busy and active all summer !

If interested, please contact Jacqui directly at the info. listed below.

Email: jacquelinetresca at gmail.com
Cell: 781-910-0723

Best regards,
Rachel