[Parentsgroup-list] Garden Nursery School -- spots have opened

O'Reilly, Eilis J eoreilly at hsph.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 7 22:15:05 EDT 2016

Are you still looking for an amazing preschool experience for your 2.9 to 5 year old? You're not too late! We've had a great experience with Garden Nursery School in Cambridge... and a few spots have opened for the 2016-2017 school year.

My daughter has gained so much from GNS.  Her shy nature is embraced and she has become quietly confident under the gentle guidance of her teachers.  The location is ideal for Harvard families: I'd drop her there at 9am and by 9:05 have my laptop open in Gutman or GSE cafe until pick-up time.  The GNS family community, teachers and directors are extremely supportive.  When my daughter was in hospital, the teachers made a CD of her friends sending greetings and jokes, and songs and stories from school, and the children made a big poster.  The teachers took time on a Saturday to visit and deliver them.

GNS has offered a stimulating environment for children and their families for over 50 years. Nestled in the heart of Harvard Square, it's the only part-time cooperative preschool in Cambridge. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, please let me know or email to admissions at gardennurseryschool.org<mailto:admissions at gardennurseryschool.org>. You can learn more about the school at our website: http://www.gardennurseryschool.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gardennurseryschool.org_&d=CwMFaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=SaY5NRV8s8oA_9IJrhw_c6wCwmMdJGWOLku2D10LnxM&m=6lAKMuCmdumSHKRbWa1DtTBWTqgbiL2kTzqCh-4HtTw&s=Cro1ZY9s_O621VbnK68FIwJhFLVrNatUlCQIWSdGT7Y&e=>.

Eilis