[Parentsgroup-list] Article about increased parent stipend

Leah Yared leahyared at college.harvard.edu
Sat Feb 13 03:33:08 EST 2016

Dear ParentsGroup,

My name is Leah Yared and I'm the reporter from The Crimson that Liza
introduced last month. Thank you all for including me in this group!

I'm writing an article about the recent GSAS announcement that the stipend
for expecting parents will be doubled from $3,100 to $6,200, and that the
amount of time off will be increased from six to 12 weeks. I was looking to
gather as many sources as I can to briefly interview (over the phone) about
your thoughts on this, what GSAS can do to further support parents, etc.

Please email me if you're available for this anytime over the next few
days; it would really help me out and give the administration more insight
into how parents are feeling. Thank you!

Best,
Leah
ᐧ