[Parentsgroup-list] Garden Nursery School spots available for next AY: 2017/18

Marrikka Trotter mtrotter at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 8 12:14:38 EST 2016

Dear all,

My daughter goes to a preschool program in Harvard Square called the Garden
Nursery School -- we actually learned about it on this listserv and are so
glad we did. It's a rare example of an actual preschool in the area as
opposed to a daycare model. She's very happy there and we love it -- the
teachers are wonderful and the educational model is similar to that
developed by Montessori -- at a fraction of the price.

The 3s class meets two mornings a week, and the 4s class meets three
mornings a week. There's an extended day option for both classes.

The Garden Nursery School is affordable because it is a co-op, but as two
busy academics, we've found our duties quite light.

There will be an open house at the end of January, and applications are now
being accepted for next year. If you are looking for an option like this, I
cannot recommend GNS enough.

http://www.gardennurseryschool.org/

Very best,
Marrikka