[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny-share for the fall?

Miriam-Simma Walfish mswalfish at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 22:42:43 EST 2016

Hi All,

We are living in Peabody Terrace and are expecting a baby in May. I have
already begun to worry about childcare costs for said baby in the fall, and
thought I would put out feelers to see if anyone might be interested in a
nanny-share. I know it's early but I figured I would check.

All best,

Miriam-Simma