[Parentsgroup-list] Question: hospital costs for delivery under HUHS student health plan

Vicente Parot vparot at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 6 12:35:45 EST 2016

We didn't have out-of-network anesthesiologists at Mt Auburn under HUHS
SHP. Parking is not included.

I'm not sure if I had to pay a $100 copay or not; It is mentioned in the
maternity coverage details in page 4 of:
http://hushp.harvard.edu/sites/default/files/downloadable_files/Handbook%20AY17.pdf

Best,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Eric David Kramer <ericdavidkramer at gmail.com
> wrote:

> It's entirely covered by the student plan. Except for the parking at the
> hospital.
>
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2016, 8:52 AM Minot, Ariana <minot at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Parents,
>

>  I am expecting my first baby in December and will deliver at Mt Auburn. I
> am a PhD student under the
>
> HUHS student health plan. I am curious what is a rough estimate of the
> hospital fees I can expect for the delivery. Please message me if you are
> willing to share your experience on this.
>

> Many thanks!
>
> Ariana

Vicente Parot
Graduate Student
Harvard Biophysics
Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
+1-857-654-0495
vparot at fas.harvard.edu