[Parentsgroup-list] Harvard Student Parents Facebook Group

Ana Catalano Weeks ana.c.weeks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:47:54 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I hope everyone's had a great summer! I'm writing to let you know that the
GSAS Student-Parents Organization has a new Facebook group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/harvardstudentparents/. We're not getting
rid of the listserv, but thought some people might prefer to use the
Facebook group. Feel free to join, and tell your friends!

Additionally, we are looking for people to volunteer for leadership and
administrative roles in the organization. Please contact me or David Romney
(dromney at fas.harvard.edu) if you are interested in getting more involved!

Best,

Ana & David
Co-Chairs, GSAS Student-Parents Organization