[Parentsgroup-list] New Mobil App: Thrive at Harvard

GSAS Student Services stuserv at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 19 17:06:06 EDT 2016

Dear Graduate Student Group Leaders,
I am excited to announce the launch of Thrive at Harvard, a mobile app for students. The app, which was developed with graduate student input, provides convenient links to emergency contacts, shuttle tracker, campus map, and other resources for graduate students. The app is available for Android or iPhone through Google Play or the App Store.
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1FA39.BF4BC9B0]

I'd  really appreciate it if you would let your Graduate Student Group (GSG) members know that the app is available-and please let me know if you have any feedback!

Best,
Jackie Yun

Office of Student Services│Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
Harvard University, 1 Harvard Yard, Lehman Hall/ Dudley House B-2, Cambridge, MA 02138-3654
phone: (617) 495-5005, fax: (617) 496-5169, email: stuserv at fas.harvard.edu<mailto:stuserv at fas.harvard.edu>,
website: https://gsas.harvard.edu/student-life/harvard-resources/gsas-student-services