[Parentsgroup-list] Child care advice

Minot, Ariana minot at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 5 13:59:24 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

 My name is Ariana Minot. I am a graduate student in applied math and expecting my first baby in December.

I am looking into child care options, including family care.

If you have had a positive experience with a care provider in the area, I would appreciate any recommendations.

Also, if there are any new moms who'd be willing to share their experience navigating parenthood and graduate studies

over a cup of coffee, please get in touch with me. I'd love to chat!

I can be reached at minot at fas.harvard.edu or ariana.minot at gmail.com

Thanks,
Ariana