[Parentsgroup-list] Opportunity to Speak at TEDxHarvardCollege

nebrasjemel at college.harvard.edu nebrasjemel at college.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 24 16:14:16 EDT 2016

Dear - Harvard GSAS Student-Parents Organization,

My name is Nebras and I am the director of TEDxHarvard's Graduate Student
Speaker Competition.

I wanted to reach out to your organization because TEDx is offering an
opportunity that I believe might be a good fit for your organization and
members. We are offering the opportunity to speak at our annual conference
this September.

We believe that students from every corner of Harvard has an incredible
story or idea to share. We wanted to be sure to reach out to you guys among
other students at the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and
offer your members a chance to enter so that everyone who might be
interested has an equal opportunity to do so.

Let us know if you are at all interested in sharing this opportunity to
speak at TEDx with your members. All shapes and sizes of ideas, no matter
the culture, background, demographic or industry, are welcome. I'll shoot
you additional information upon your reply.

Best,
Nebras Jemel