[Parentsgroup-list] Message from International Student

David Romney dromney at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Apr 9 11:53:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am forwarding the following message from a recent admit who has questions
about resources available for international parents. If you have any
information, please send her an email at acdymek at g.harvard.edu!

I am writing because I will come to Harvard to study at GSAS next fall term
(PhD Germanic Languages and Literatures). I am a single mother of a 7
years-old boy and I am wondering what about financial aid and resources
available through GSAS. I still have a few open questions and I am hopeful
to find answers as soon as possible in order to be able to properly prepare
our move to the USA. I would be very happy if I can talk to some other
single parent student and exchange experiences. Do you think that might be
possible?

David Romney
PhD Candidate, Department of Government, Harvard University
http://scholar.harvard.edu/dromney