[Parentsgroup-list] Long term rental in Paris

DeBruyn Rubio, Deirdre debruyn at fas.harvard.edu
Tue May 26 14:38:14 EDT 2015

Hello,

This may be a long shot but we are going to Paris this August for one year and are looking for an apartment to rent. We are interested in a place in the 5th or 6th, within walking distance to the Jardin du Luxembourg where our daughter will attend school.
We would like a 2 or 3 bedroom.

We would like to avoid short term vacation rental agencies as the price is typically higher than a normal year lease. If anyone knows of anyone wanting to rent their place to a very responsible family, please let me know.

Best,
Deirdre