[Parentsgroup-list] For Rent: One bedroom, furnished apt. Walk to Harvard, $1, 000/month

Sara Suchman spsuch at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:35:33 EDT 2015

A friend is looking to rent her two bedroom condo apartment as a one bedroom unit (the second bedroom will be used to store her personal belongings).

Ground floor with outdoor space plenty large enough for a table, chairs and grill.
2 bathrooms
.5 miles west of Harvard Square (just up Concord Avenue)
Beautiful, quiet neighborhood
Queen bed
Dresser
Fully equipped kitchen
TV

$1,000/month
$150 for designated, off-street parking space (optional)
6-month minimum lease
Central A/C
Dishwasher
Washer/Dryer one floor up
Hot water, garbage, snow removal included.
No dogs. Cats negotiable.
No smoking

I am showing it for her, so please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Sara