[Parentsgroup-list] 1 open spot for the fall (18mo+) at Michael and Macky's wonderful daycare in North Cambridge

Laura Hazard Owen laurahazardowen at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:01:41 EDT 2015

I was so excited to have my 18-month-old daughter attending Macky Buck and
Michael Rome's home-based daycare in North Cambridge this fall, but we have
made the difficult decision to give up our spot there after an unexpected
opening at the Harvard-affiliated daycare in the same building where we
will be living. As a result, Michael and Macky have one spot free starting
in September.

I was blown away by how wonderful Michael and Macky's is. The current and
past parents there that I talked to raved about their kids' experiences
there, how much the kids have learned and how much the parents themselves
have learned about childrearing from Michael and Macky, who have been doing
this for nearly 30 years.

If you are interested in the spot, please email me.

Thanks,

Laura