[Parentsgroup-list] Part-time nanny share or day care October 2015 - February/March 2016

Staudacher, Sandra Sandra_Staudacher at hms.harvard.edu
Thu May 7 12:38:43 EDT 2015

Dear parents

We are looking for a part-time nanny share or part-time day care starting from October 2015 until February/March 2016 for our son who will be 3 months old by then. We are very flexible concerning weekdays and time and try to find a child care possibility for 2-3 days per week around Cambridge (we stay close to Broadway) or Longwood Area. We are thankful for any hint! Please inbox me: sandra_staudacher at hms.harvard.edu

Thank you!
Sandra