[Parentsgroup-list] July 1 Housing for student with newborn

Cendrine Robinson cendrinerobinson at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:34:15 EDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for a 2 bdroom apartment near HSPH (but I am also open to
suburbs of boston). I am having difficulty finding deleaded units
(necessary for my daughter) with leases that begin in June or July. I will
be at HSPH until May (but I am willing to sign a 12 month lease). Please
let me know if anyone is aware of a sublet or unit available. We are
looking for units that are 2 bds and less than 2200.

Thanks,

Cendrine Robinson