[Parentsgroup-list] A child scooter stolen at Harvard University Housing?

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:51:25 EDT 2015

Hi all,

although rather hard to believe, our yellow Mini Micro scooter
<http://www.woolyswheels.com/shop/images/detailed/1/micro-mini-yellow.jpg>
seems
to have been stolen from in front of our building at the Botanic Gardens
(Fernald Drive). We left it in front of our building in the evening on
either Tuesday or Wednesday ( June 23/24) and noticed it was gone early
afteon Thursday rnoon.

We thought that it must have been dislocated by kids in the neighborhood,
but since we sent out several email and FB messages and looked around the
neighborhood, and have not found it, we are starting to believe that it was
taken away by someone on purpose.

I wanted to ask anyone who might have seen it to get in touch with us. Or,
if your child took it into your house by mistake (which would be something
I would totally understand and find normal, as my kids did so several times
with community scooters) please let us know.

If this is not the case, however, it might be wise to keep an eye on your
property as the area might not be as safe as one might think.

Thanks,
Selma

--

*Selma Gicevic*, M.Sc. / Sc.D. candidate
Department of Nutrition / Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health