[Parentsgroup-list] Oxford Street Daycare Coop Open House this Sat, 1/24

Alison Denton Jones adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 22 13:05:34 EST 2015

Oxford Street Daycare Coop is having an Open House this Saturday,
January 24th!

If your child will be between 3 months - 5 years old next fall, and
you are thinking about day care possibilities, Oxford Street is a
great option.  It has morning, afternoon, and full day slots.  It is a
fantastic environment for little ones, and because it is a coop, it is
a great community for the whole family. We have sent our first child
there for all 5 years, starting September 2009, and the second is in her
3rd year. We could not be any happier with the education and care they
have received. Both kids love going to daycare and we love the
cooperative aspect.

Oxford Street is affiliated with Harvard, but it is also open to the
public. It is also the only Harvard daycare to have a sliding scale for
tuition according to income, making it more attractive to graduate students.

The Open House is on Saturday, January 24th from 10am-1pm.

Come along to meet the families and teachers and ask lots of questions!

Location:  25 Francis Avenue Cambridge MA -- next to the Divinity School
and Vanserg Hall.

If you want to know more about Oxford Street, see
http://www.oxfordstcoop.org/, or email Oxford Street oxfordstcoop at yahoo.com.

Hope to see you there! Feel free to contact me for more on our
experience of the center.

      Best,
      Alison Jones (mom to P, 5.7 yo, and T, 2.7 yo)

Alison Denton Jones, Ph.D.	adjones at fas.harvard.edu
Lecturer in Social Studies

Committee on Degrees in Social Studies
Harvard University