[Parentsgroup-list] GARDEN NURSERY SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE

O'Reilly, Eilis J eoreilly at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:11:03 EST 2015

Dear parents,
  Garden Nursery School is having an open house on Sat 24th.   My daughter  is extremely happy there.  Her teachers
are warm, caring and alert to children's interests and needs. I cannot recommend GNS more highly.   My daughter is
more social and confident since starting at GNS.   Eilis

GARDEN NURSERY SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE

SATURDAY, JANUARY 24th, 2015
10AM -12PM

24A Farwell Place in Harvard Square, Cambridge
(between Brattle & Garden Streets, adjacent to Christ Church)

Come meet our teachers and parents, see our facilities, and learn more about our program. Children welcome (and encouraged) to attend! For the 2015-2016 school year, we begin accept applications from November 15, 2014 and all applications are due by January 30, 2015.

If you cannot attend, but would like more information, please email admissions at gardennurseryschool.org or call 617.354.4229