[Parentsgroup-list] Crimson Kids Ballet

Leshchiner, Elizaveta eleshch at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:07:15 EST 2015

Dear parents,

Please take a look at Bridget Scanlon''s ballet program for children - exciting (and inexpensive) opportunity for children ballet classes on campus; the registration date is now extended until March 1:

Hello interested parents!

My name is Bridget Scanlon and I will be offering ballet classes for children ages 3-7. I am now a senior at Harvard College as well as co-director of the Harvard Ballet Company and cannot wait to begin these classes!

Classes will be offered on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from March 2 through May 7. Children are placed based on availability, preference, age, and experience. If registration exceeds capacity, preference will be given to those with a Harvard affiliation (graduate student, staff member, professor, etc.).

If you are interested in having your child participate in the Crimson Kids Ballet Program, please email me at bridgetdscanlon at gmail.com with the subject "Crimson Kids Ballet Program". I will send you the registration form within 24 hours, which includes selecting time preferences. This form must then be completed by Sunday, March 1.

There will be ten classes offered this semester and the next session will begin in September. Once your child is officially registered in the program, I will send along our class policies and schedule. It will be $80 for the spring session, and I kindly request that you bring this check to our first class. Class times and dates will be as follows:

Times:
Tuesdays 3:45 - 4:30 PM
Tuesdays 4:30 - 5:15 PM
Thursdays 3:45 - 4:30 PM
Thursdays 4:30 - 5:15 PM

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I cannot wait to get started!

Best,
Bridget Scanlon

--
Bridget Scanlon