[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for housing + nanny

Elizabeth Tenety Galle tenety at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:27:13 EST 2015

We are an incoming grad student family looking for a 2+ (ideally 3 bedrooms
and/or an office) towards the northeast side of campus (close to the
Divinity School, if possible). We are looking for a home to rent starting
either June 1 or Sept 1.

Additionally, we will be looking for a nanny for either 20 or 30 hours a
week, to start either in the summer or fall, for our two little boys. If
you have someone you can highly recommend and would be available, please do
pass along names. We have a wonderful nanny here in California and are
looking to find someone great. Bilingual with Spanish somewhat preferred,
but not necessary.

So if you have a house and /or a nanny, do let me know! I'd like to take
over your happy Cambridge life :)

Thanks so much,

Elizabeth Tenety
tenety at gmail.com