[Parentsgroup-list] Opening Available for Infant/Toddler in Harvard-Affiliated Daycare

Kathleen Lynch khlynch at post.harvard.edu
Sun Aug 30 16:44:12 EDT 2015

Dear fellow parents,

In case anyone is still looking for child care:

One position has just opened up in an amazing Harvard-affiliated daycare.
The position is in the Infant/Toddler room, for a child aged 9-15 months,
and it is full-time. The center typically has a long wait-list (we waited
on the wait-list for over 1.5 years).

The center has warm and caring teachers and a wonderful reputation. We did
extensive research and checked many references with current parents about
the Center, and we heard only glowing, positive reviews from all of the
parents we spoke with. The Center has a huge, beautiful playground, and the
children play outdoors several times per day as well as going on walks,
engaging in sensory play, etc. The Center is extremely convenient for
Harvard-affiliated families or anyone working in the Harvard Square-area,
but it is not limited to Harvard affiliates.

If you are interested, please let me know and I'll be happy to put you in
touch. I'm also happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,
Kate