[Parentsgroup-list] ISO: Hebrew/Judaica tutor

Sara Suchman spsuch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:59:31 EDT 2015

Hi,

I’m looking for a Hebrew/Judaica tutor for my 3rd grade child (8 years old). I’m looking for someone who could teach basic Hebrew and/or Jewish studies (holidays, traditions, bible stories), preferably after school but weekends might also be possible. We live in west Cambridge. Experience is good but interest, knowledge and kindness may do the trick! If interested, please contact me at spsuch at gmail.com <mailto:spsuch at gmail.com>

Thank you!

Sara Suchman