[Parentsgroup-list] A great nanny share available at the Quad

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:34:08 EDT 2015

Dear Parents,

we will unfortunately be relocating soon so our dearest nanny Manju (we
share her with another amazing family living at the Pforzheimer House, The
Quad) is looking for another child to look after.

Manju was taking care of both children (2 and 3 years old) at the same
time, for 8 hours/day or more. Zak loves her a lot, she has been taking
them to The Coop, to libraries for sing-a-longs and to the Museum of
Science, and all around the parks of Boston and Cambridge every day. Simona
is happy to discuss options with another family that is interested in this
nanny share.  Not to forget, Manju is very affordable for Cambridge
standards!

If you need more info, please send me an email,

Selma

--

*Selma Gicevic*, MSc
Doctor of Science candidate