[Parentsgroup-list] looking for nanny/house helper

Palacios, Natalia I palacios at hsph.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:23:47 EDT 2015

Hello List:

We are looking for a nanny for a 1 year old girl on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Belmont starting immediately.  Our ideal nanny would also help around the house (laundry, light housekeeping) and do some simple cooking for the family, as time allows.  We are in Belmont, 10 minutes by bus from Alewife.  Spanish and Russian speakers welcome, must be legal to work in the US.  Please contact Natasha (mnatasha333 at gmail.com 617-304-4254).

Natasha Palacios