[Parentsgroup-list] Seeking after school childcare in Jamaica Plain

Jessica Parsons jessicalparsons at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:31:54 EDT 2014

Hello!
I am an alumnus of the Ed School living in Jamaica Plain hoping this list
might be helpful in spreading the word. We are seeking an experienced,
creative, responsible and energetic babysitter to pick up our 2 children
after school in Jamaica Plain (Mission Hill School) and walk them home (we
are a half mile away), 3:30-6pm M, W, Th, F. We are transitioning to both
parents having full time jobs so this will be a new situation for our kids,
who are 5 and 7 years old. They love to play, make art, and hang on the
playground with their friends. They generally spend this time after school
outside, unless the weather is awful. We are looking for someone who loves
kids, will engage with them, and will get them safely home from school.

If you have referrals or are interested, please contact me directly via
this email address, jessicalparsons at gmail.com.

Thank you!
Jessica (EdM 2011)