[Parentsgroup-list] Crimson Kids Ballet Program

Leshchiner, Elizaveta eleshch at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Oct 4 13:39:40 EDT 2014

Please see below the email from Bridget Scanlon, who is organizing ballet classes for young children. Bridget is a senior at Harvard College and Director of the Crimson Kids Ballet Program, a low-cost ballet program for children ages 3-7, geared towards the children of Harvard-affiliates.

Hello interested parents!

My name is Bridget Scanlon and I will be offering ballet classes for children ages 3-7 in the Crimson Kids Ballet Program. I am now a senior at Harvard College as well as co-director of the Harvard Ballet Company. I cannot wait to begin these classes!

Classes will be offered on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings for your children based on availability, preference, and the ages as well as experience of interested students. If registration exceeds capacity, preference will be given to those with a Harvard affiliation (graduate student, staff member, professor, etc.).

If you are interested in having your child participate in the Crimson Kids Ballet Program, please email me at bridgetdscanlon at gmail.com<mailto:bridgetdscanlon at gmail.com> with the subject "Crimson Kids Ballet Program". I will send you the registration form within 24 hours, which includes selecting time preferences. This form must then be completed by Sunday, October 5.

There will be eight classes offered this semester and the next session will begin in February. Once your child is officially registered in the program, I will send along our class policies and schedule. It will be $80 for the fall session, and I kindly request that you bring this check to our first class. Class times and dates will be as follows:

Times:
Fridays 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Fridays 4:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturdays 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM
Saturdays 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM

Dates:
Class One: Oct. 10/11
Class Two: Oct. 17/18
Class Three: Oct. 24/25
Class Four: Oct. 31/Nov. 1
Class Five: Nov. 7/8
Class Six: Nov. 14/15
Class Seven: Nov. 21 (Combined classes)**
Class Eight: Dec. 5/6

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I cannot wait to get started!

Best,
Bridget Scanlon

--
Bridget Scanlon