[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny for 3 month old

Stuti Shukla sns073 at mail.harvard.edu
Tue May 27 17:20:41 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am a Doctoral student at HGSE, school of education and I am looking for a nanny for my 7 week old daughter. I am flexible with starting time. I am looking for a full time position as I will be returning to work part time in September. I am open to considering a part time nanny position till September. I live in Watertown, close to Belmont side. I am keen on finding someone through a personal reference. Looking forward to hearing from the group!

Warmly
Stuti