[Parentsgroup-list] Sublet_3 Bdr furnished apt $2250

Silvia Benedito silviabenedito at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 12:42:12 EDT 2014

Dear families, all,

We want to sublet our 3-bedroom apartment in the Inman square area, fully furnished for $2250 a month. This will include everything- electricity, water, internet, etc. The apartment is very spacious, very well located and quiet. Plus, it has a large garden, 1 parking,  play room, washers, and a/c.
We're back in Europe from June to August (3 months) and we're looking for a family or someone very responsible and considerate during the 3 month of Summer, June throughout August (ideally).

Please, let me know if you need more information.
Many thanks in advance