[Parentsgroup-list] Sublet Available for Harvard Graduation

Misty Ojure misty.ojure at gmail.com
Sun May 11 20:25:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are Harvard alums who often rent our 2 bedroom (furnished) condo during
the week of Harvard's graduation.  If you or someone you know are looking
for a place to stay during the week's festivities, feel free to email me at
misty.ojure at gmail.com.

Best,
Misty Koger-Ojure
Harvard Divinity School

Furnished first floor Cambridge condo available during Harvard graduation
week!  Located in an owner-occupied, two-unit building, the condo has:

2 bedrooms (sleeps 5 comfortably)
1 full bathroom
Fully equipped kitchen with gas range
Dining room (also an eat-in kitchen)
Washer/Dryer
Off street parking for one car

The Master bedroom has a Queen bed and a crib also in the room.  Second
bedroom has bunk beds (full-sized futon on bottom, twin bed on top).  Condo
is located in the Strawberry Hill neighborhood of Cambridge, on a quiet
street near Fresh Pond, approximately 1 mile from Harvard Square.  Direct
bus line to Harvard Square (bus stops located 2 and 3 blocks away).  Within
easy distance of our condo:

*Star Market <http://www.yelp.com/biz/star-market-cambridge-2>(full-service
grocery store)
*Sofra Cafe <http://sofrabakery.com>
*Glacken Park

Condo is available Tuesday, May 27 through Sunday, June 1 for $225 per
night.  For more information, contact Misty at misty.ojure at gmail.com