[Parentsgroup-list] Baby-sitter

Christopher Rutt rutt.christopher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 16:55:41 EDT 2014

Here is an option that may be helpful:

https://www.watch.harvard.edu/

Christopher Rutt, M.A.
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Candidate
Harvard University
33 Kirkland Street
William James Hall - Room 1048
Cambridge, MA 02138
P: (617) 496-3894 | F: (617) 495-3519
Email: rutt at fas.harvard.edu
Laboratory for Youth Mental Health
<http://isites.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=jweisz>

This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information, intended
only for the person(s) or entity this e-mail is addressed to. Any review,
transmission, or dissemination of this information, and any action in
reliance upon it, by persons of entities other than the intended
recipient(s) of this e-mail is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please delete it from your computer(s) and contact the sender. Thank
you.