[Parentsgroup-list] Graco SmartSeat All-in-One

mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu mhacker at hsph.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:36:25 EDT 2014

This car seat was brand new in the box last weekend. We used it for a
six-hour drive on Saturday, but no longer have a use for it. It was easy to
install, has a steel-reinforced frame, converts to a booster and can be
used from 5 to 100 pounds. My toddler said it was comfortable and loved the
cup holder. I don't think it would work terribly well in a small car
though.

The seat sells for $260 to $299. Asking $160.

http://www.amazon.com/Graco-SmartSeat-All---One-Rosin/dp/B004Y99M52/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404180771&sr=8-1&keywords=graco+smartseat+all-in-one+car+seat
Michele