[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a nanny for week of Aug 22

Truesdale, Beth truesdal at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:06:23 EDT 2014

Hello all.

I am looking for a temporary nanny for our two girls, ages 5 and 7, for the tricky space at the end of the summer.  I am looking for about 30-35 hours (five fairly full days, ideally) in the week of August 22, and for about two or three days in the week of August 29.  We live close to the Cambridge Public Library, about 10 minutes' walk from the Harvard Square T station.  The kids love to swim, explore Boston, play games, draw with chalk, and do all the fun summer stuff.

If you know of someone who might be available - perhaps you have a much-beloved nanny and you will be on holiday that week - please put them in touch with me at truesdal at fas.harvard.edu.

Thanks
Beth Truesdale