[Parentsgroup-list] Looking for a nanny share from April (Cambridge/HarSq-PorterSq)

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 09:41:56 EST 2014

Dear Parents,

please do not get confused by yet another email from me. As I currently (at
least until 30 June, after which I can either stay or move to another
location) live in Botanic Gardens (btwn Harvard and Porter Sq),

I am looking for a full time care for my 2 year old boy from April 1.
Ideally, it should be a nanny share with another family - kids can stay
either at our house or at theirs, we are flexible.
We have a car so any drive within 15 minutes diameter is OK with us.

Thanks!
--

*Selma Gicevic*, MSc
Doctor of Science candidate