[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny share (looking for) in Cambridge(Central sq/Cambridgeport) OR Brookline

Selma Gicevic selma.gicevic at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 08:48:33 EST 2014

Dear Parents,

we are looking for a part/full time nanny share (with 1 or even 2 families)
in either

-Brookline OR

-Cambridgeport, Central/Inman square, River area

starting either in July or in September for our in Sept-to-be 2.5 year old
boy.

We currently live in Botanic Gardens, Cambridge (I am 1st yr doctoral
student at HSPH) but are considering moving to areas closer to Longwood to
reduce my shuttle commute, in July/Sept.

We are very flexible in terms of arrangements, happy to consider any offer.
Send your emails to selma.gicevic at gmail.com.

Thanks!

--

*Selma Gicevic*, MSc