[Parentsgroup-list] Crimson kicks martial arts program for kids ages 3-6

Jennifer Massa jennifermassalee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 19:32:08 EST 2014

Hello Crimson Kicks current and prospective parents!

We hope you've had a terrific New Year and holidays! We're writing to
give you some official info for the new semester of Crimson Kicks,
which will start on February 2nd at our amazing new location at the
Dance Complex!

We're very excited to be moving into this new space, the Dance Complex
in Central Square, which is home to 6 beautiful dance studio spaces, a
very friendly staff, and many other classes and performing arts
groups. Feel free to check out their website (which we'll soon be a
part of!) here.

Our first week of classes will begin the week of February 2nd, and we
will run with the following schedule throughout the semester through
the middle of May (that's 36 offered classes!):

Sundays at 11:00am
Mondays at 4:00pm
Fridays at 4:00pm

All classes will be held at The Dance Complex at 536 Massachusetts
Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139 (in Central Square, just 5-10 minutes from
our previous location on Harvard's campus). We ask that you arrive 10
minutes early for the first week, as we and the Dance Complex will
have brief paperwork for you to fill out and we need to start on time.

We really hope to see all returning students, students who were only
able to make it to a couple classes last semester, and brand new
students as well! As was the case last semester, the cost for the
whole semester will be $150 (for 36 offered classes) - if you paid
last semester when we were cut short, your cost is covered. To help us
get an estimated head count, we'd appreciate if you could fill out
this interest form.

We've attached a flier with all this information and more! Please
forward this along to any parents of interested students, parents of
your kids' friends, schools, or any one else who you think might love
our classes! It's always fun for kids to be able to train with their
friends, and this program started through word of mouth and referrals
from parents.

As always, please feel free to email us anytime with questions or
concerns. We look forward to seeing you all soon!

Best wishes,

Sam Clark and Julia Pian
Co-Founders and Head Instructors
Crimson Kicks Youth Martial Arts