[Parentsgroup-list] Ballet classes at Harvard for 3 to 7 year olds

Jennifer Massa jennifermassalee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:27:41 EST 2014

Hello interested parents!

My name is Bridget Scanlon and I will be offering ballet classes for
children ages 3-7! I am now a junior at Harvard College as well as
co-director of the Harvard Ballet Company and cannot wait to begin
these classes!

Classes will be offered on the weekend mornings/afternoons for your
children based on availability, preference, and the ages as well as
experience of interested students. If you are interested in having
your child take the weekly ballet classes, please email me at
bridgetdscanlon at gmail.com. I will send you the registration form,
which includes selecting time preferences. This form must then be
completed by January 30.

There will be ten classes offered this semester and the next session
will begin in September. It will be $75 for the spring session, and I
kindly request that you bring this check to our first class. As of
now, the times and dates will be as follows:

Times:
Fridays 3:30 PM -4:15 PM
Saturdays 9:30 AM -10:15 AM
Saturdays 10:15 AM-11:00 AM

Dates:
Class One: Feb. 7/8
Class Two: Feb. 21/22
Class Three: Feb. 28/Mar. 1
Class Four: Mar. 7/8
Class Five: Mar. 28/29
Class Six: Apr. 11/12
Class Seven: Apr. 18/19
Class Eight: Apr. 25/26
Class Nine: May 2/3
Class Ten: May 9/10

Once we arrange the weekly class schedule and locations, I will be
able to confirm the semester schedule. If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to email me back. I cannot wait to get started!

Best,
Bridget Scanlon

--
Jennifer Massa, D.Sc.