[Parentsgroup-list] Nanny looking for a job

Bold, Uyanga ubold at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 13 12:43:42 EST 2014

Hi all,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!

I just wanted to introduce you all Soyolmaa Guntevsuren, a truly reliable nanny my son had in the last academic year. She is a very organized person, very clean, caring and most importantly enjoys time spent with kids.

If you would like to meet her or if any of you are looking for a help around the house, please let me know. I will be more than happy to give you her contact information.

Best regards, Uyanga