[Parentsgroup-list] Wonderful nanny available

Allen, Abigail aallen at hbs.edu
Tue Feb 18 13:30:51 EST 2014

Wanted to send along a reference for a great nanny in case anyone is currently looking.

The MOTHER of our current nanny -who is herself a nanny with over 10 years of full time experience-is looking for a new position as her current employer is moving.

Her profile is on care.com https://www.care.com/childcare/authorinec  (Authorine Campbell) -see link for recommendation from her most recent employer.  Although she has not worked for me personally, her daughter has been literally THE BEST THING that ever happened to us (by way of childcare) and she attributes all her know how to her mother.  Hard working, lovable, and creative my children are constantly out and about visiting parks/museums etc. or at home working on various crafts or other learning projects.  Even when my kids are napping our nanny never seems to rest and is always coming up with new things she can do to make my life easier. We have had wonderful nannies in the past but this one tops them all, so I'd infer without much hesitation that her mother is likely to be spectacular as well.

Authorine's rates are $18-20/hr for a single or $20-$24 for multiples and she is willing to work in nanny-share arrangements.  Anyone interested should contact her either through care.com or directly at 857-246-1649.

-Abigail